Full-Time Steel Detailer (Tekla Structures)
The Steel Detailer is responsible for evaluating awarded projects to specifications and drawings, working with Project Managers, and the Detailing Team on producing approval drawings for submittal and shop drawings, and field erection on small to large specialty projects. Specialties Project types consist of carbon steel, aluminum, and stainless-steel materials with special finishes.
- Project Knowledge on Structural Steel Construction.
- Day to day management of projects to ensure quality, client standards, and schedule requirements are met.
- Experienced 4 to 5 years or more in detailing/drafting on Miscellaneous and Structural Steel type projects in the retail, commercial, and industrial projects. Knowledge of ASIC standards.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and must be able to effectively communicate with customers, internal staff, and field personnel.
- Review all architectural and structural drawings and specifications to verify the scope of work that shop and erections are required for a project.
- Ability to review estimator’s project take-offs quote documents and printed contract drawings.
- Keep upper management updated on project progress, including any issues, continuingly.
- Generate RFI’s for clarifications on the project and send them to Clients for answers.
- Must be able to work on projects concurrently and be able to adapt quickly and easily to changes.
- Tekla Structures Modeling (Required)
- AutoCAD/ Revit 3D Modeling
- Must be able to interpret construction documents, Arch. & Structural Drawings, and Specifications
- Excellent communication skills and being ability to multitask several projects are essential
- Self-motivated and able to complete multiple tasks with minimal guidance
- Superior communication and organization development skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross‐functional teams
- Experience with the following software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
How to ApplyEmail resumes to email@example.com This position is only being offered for in-house at our office in Miami, FL USA. No remote or contract work.
156 total views, 2 today