Full-Time Senior Structural Steel Detailer T4
Responsibilities may include:
- Work collaboratively with Project Managers.
- Structural steel detailing.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance of erection drawings and fabrication drawings for large structural steel projects.
- Assist fabricators with questions.
- Help develop detailing standards.
- Lead teams of engineers and detailers.
In order to be considered for this position, we are seeking candidates who meet the following basic qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of structural steel detailing experience. Candidates with greater experience are encouraged to apply.
- 2-year technical degree preferred.
- Certified Senior Detailer or Certified Detailer is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret structural, architectural and MEP drawings with regard to structural steel.
- Understanding of basic steel erection.
- Fluency with 3D structural steel detailing software.
We are proud to offer you a complete benefit package to include:
- Medical/Dental/Audio/Visual Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
- Flexible Schedule
- Corporate Casual Dress
How to ApplyTo apply, upload your resume through our website: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/584935?appSource=jobView&jobSource=GRAEF&culture=en&returnUrl=http://www.graef-usa.com
656 total views, 1 today